There’s nothing I love more than a frozen mocha frappuccino on a hot summer morning. But as delicious as those Starbucks drinks may be, they also contain a lot of sugar, and cost quite a bit. (I also like having my coffee first thing when I wake up without having to leave the house.)
These homemade skinny mocha frappuccinos have five times less sugar than the Starbucks version, and you can make at least five of these for the same price you’d pay for one at Starbucks! (And avoid those long lines!)
Oh, and did I mention how easy these are to make? You only need 4 ingredients, an ice cube tray, and a blender.
Bonus: they’re all-natural and vegan too. So everyone can join in the fun.
You also have the option to top it with light whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream if you’re vegan.)
|Homemade Skinny Mocha Frappuccino|| |
- 1 cup coffee
- ¾ cup chocolate soy milk (If using unsweetened milk, add 1-2 tbsp sweetener)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freeze coffee in an ice cube tray overnight.
- In a blender, add frozen coffee cubes, chocolate soy milk, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Optional: Top with light whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
Leave A Comment