This Raspberry Lime Rickey cocktail recipe got a photo makeover this weekend! I made a batch of these for a friend’s bachelorette party on Saturday and they were the perfect poolside drink. 🙂
Raspberry Lime Rickeys are one of my favorite cocktails because they’re only about 120 calories and 6g of sugar per drink. Soda water is calorie-free, so the only calories come primarily from the vodka, and the sugar comes from a small teaspoon of agave nectar. (You’re welcome to add more agave if you’d like it a little sweeter.)
I try to consume mostly cocktails that contain large amounts of soda water to cut down on calories and carbs, especially since mixers and fruit juices are loaded with sugar. (And be sure not to confuse soda water with tonic water – tonic contains about 100 calories per serving!)
|Raspberry Lime Rickey Cocktail|| |
- 10 raspberries
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 shot raspberry flavored vodka (1.5 oz or 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime slice, for garnish
- Combine raspberries, lime juice, vodka and agave in a blender and blend until raspberries are pureed.
- Pour mixture into a tall glass, add soda water and stir.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice.
Leave A Comment