Now that the end of August is right around the corner, I had to post one more frozen drink recipe before summer comes to an end.
One of my favorite summer activities is to have a get-together with friends and make frozen cocktails with fresh fruit. These pineapple coolers are the perfect drink to sip on while you lounge by the pool!
They’re made with fresh pineapple and coconut water for a yummy fruit boost. I like to add pineapple flavored vodka to mine, but you can also omit the alcohol for a healthy mocktail that kids will love too. And if you want to add a tropical twist, you can throw in a few mango slices as well to sweeten them up.
|Pineapple Coolers|| |
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup pineapple vodka
- ¼ cup coconut water
- Splash of soda water
- 8 ice cubes
- Optional: 1 cup chopped mango
- Add fruit, vodka and coconut water to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again until desired slushy texture is achieved.
- Pour into serving glass, add a splash of soda water, and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple.