You know when you go to a food blog and you have to scroll FOREVER until you reach the actual recipe? Photos, pop-up ads, paragraphs about their weekend plans…
Yeah I don’t do that.
That was one of the reasons I created this blog. I wanted everything to be quick and easy – not only the cooking, but also the recipe posts! Because let’s face it, that’s why you’re here right?
So all I’m going to say about these keto stuffed mushrooms is that they’re super easy to make (only 3 ingredients) and delicious! And if you’d rather use another shredded cheese such as mozzarella instead of Parmesan, I’ve tried it, and it’s still delicious. So work with what you got.
|Easy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms|| |
- 12 whole baby bella mushrooms
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (or any cheese of choice)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp butter or olive oil, for grilling
- Sea salt and garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Break off mushrooms stems and dice.
- Add butter (or oil), garlic powder and stems to a skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until stems begin to soften (about 5 minutes.)
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and sea salt and reduce heat to low.
- Stir until cheese is melted and filling is fully combined.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and place mushroom heads onto baking sheet.
- Use a 1 tablespoon portion scoops to fill the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle top of filling with extra shredded Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot.