As much as I love eating healthy, everyone needs a cheat day once in a while. So we don’t, you know, go crazy.
Here’s a deeeelicious recipe for Cherry Bourbon Milkshakes. (And trust me, if you’re not a bourbon drinker don’t worry. I’m not either. However, cherry bourbon tastes NOTHING like regular bourbon.)
|Cherry Bourbon Milkshake Recipe|| |
- ½ cup Evan Williams Cherry Reserve Bourbon
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (slow churned = low fat = better option)
- 5 ice cubes
- Dash of chocolate syrup
- 2 cherries
- Combine the bourbon, ice and ice cream together in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the insides of the glass with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with a cherry or two on top.