I’ve had a lot of fun experimenting with summer cocktails these past few weeks. My favorites were the frozen orange creamsicles and pineapple coolers, but they also take a bit of effort since they require a blender.
My mom came over last week and I decided to go with something that took a bit less effort, but that I knew she’d love.
These white peach sangria spritzers are made with only 3 ingredients, and they’re the perfect light, refreshing cocktail for a warm summer day.
I use Sauvignon Blanc because it’s my favorite white wine. I find that it’s not too bitter but not too sweet either. But of course, you’re welcome to use any white wine of your choosing. It would also be great with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio or even Moscato if you prefer something on the sweeter side.
This was my first time trying peach flavored seltzer water (I didn’t even know it existed!) and it’s so good paired with a glass of chilled Sauvignon Blanc and fresh peaches!
|White Peach Sangria Spritzers|| |
- 1 bottle white wine of choice
- 2 white peaches, sliced
- 1 liter peach flavored seltzer water
- 5 cups ice
- Lightly muddle the sliced peaches with a muddler or fork (saving a handful for garnish.)
- Place the muddled peaches in a pitcher.
- Add the white wine and seltzer water.
- Stir to mix.
- Pour into ice filled wine glasses.
- Garnish with peach slices.