I just got back from my annual trip to Cape Cod. Every summer I rent a cottage on a lake and invite my friends and family over for a cookout, and I always pick one cocktail recipe to try out at the cookout. This year, my yummy drink of choice was a frozen orange creamsicle cocktail.
I blended Pinnacle whipped cream vodka, vanilla almond milk and fresh squeezed orange juice together with a handful of ice, topped it with a dash of whipped cream, and it was delicious! If you’re vegan, feel free to use coconut whipped cream for the topping.
(Pinnacle also makes a flavor now called Orange Whipped, so you can use that one too!)
I had to post this recipe as soon as I got back from my trip, since we only have a few weeks of summer left! Hopefully some of you can make good use of this recipe before fall comes around. 🙂
|Frozen Orange Creamsicle Cocktail|| |
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 shot Pinnacle whipped cream vodka or orange whipped vodka (1.5 oz.)
- Optional: dollop of whipped cream for topping
- 2 cups ice
- Combine orange juice, almond milk, vodka and ice in a blender with ice and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if desired, or garnish with an orange slice.
- Serve immediately.