This creamy fruit dip only requires three ingredients, and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
As a Los Angeles native, my friends and I go to the outdoor movies quite a bit, and we all bring snacks to share with the group. I’ve always wanted to bring a fruit plate along with a tasty fruit dip, but most of the recipes I came across included marshmallow creme or powdered sugar, and I wanted something a bit healthier, so I finally came up with this fruit dip recipe below.
For a vegan version, you can substitute the non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt with So Delicious vanilla coconut yogurt, light whipped cream cheese with Tofutti dairy-free cream cheese, and honey with pure maple syrup. (Both versions are delicious!)
This fruit dip is not only great to bring to group parties and events, but it’s also a great incentive to eat more fruit! I rarely snack on sliced fruit by itself, but I will if I have something yummy to dip it in. (It’s also a great incentive to entice your kids to eat more fruit, too!)
You can use whatever fruit you choose – my personal favorites are sliced pineapple, strawberries, apples, mangoes and peaches.
|Creamy Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip|| |
- ¾ cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup whipped light cream cheese
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups sliced fruit of choice
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds until soft.
- Stir the cream cheese, yogurt and honey together until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and surround with 2 cups of sliced fruit.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fruit is not included in nutrition facts.