I love pretty drinks. Especially if they’re blue. Makes me feel like I’m drinking adult Kool-Aid.
I have so many cocktail ideas (especially with all the new vodka flavors nowadays – whipped cream… cookie dough…) but this Blueberry Vodka Fizz recipe is one of my favorites. It’s simple, tasty, and a great low-calorie option since soda water is calorie-free.
(And doesn’t this pretty photo make you want one??)
|Blueberry Vodka Fizz|| |
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp Blue Curacao
- 1 shot blueberry flavored vodka (1.5 oz.)
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 cup ice
- Muddle blueberries with a spoon or fork, then add to cocktail glass.
- Add Blue Curacao, vodka and agave to cocktail glass. Stir well.
- Add soda water and stir again, then add ice.
- Garnish with a handful of blueberries.