I have a thing for blue drinks. Or really, any drink that looks pretty.
My go-to cocktail tends to be flavored vodka and soda water, since it’s the healthiest low calorie, sugar-free option. But after a while, a plain ole transparent drink tends to get a little boring. So I have to improvise.
I have so many cocktails on my to-do list that I don’t even know where to start. I’m that girl who shows up to parties with a giant bag of fruit and booze and gets to work, whipping up drinks for everyone. Which is awesome because I’m always invited back.
For this electric lemonade cocktail, I primarily add the blue curacao for looks, as it’s typically loaded with sugar. The drink should mainly consist of vodka, soda water and lemon juice.
|Blue Electric Lemonade Cocktail|| |
- 1 cup lemon flavored soda water
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Blue Curacao
- 1 shot citrus vodka (1.5 oz.)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Juice lemon and pour into cocktail glass.
- Add vodka, Blue Curacao, and soda water. Stir well.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with lemon slice.