Frozen yogurt is one of the easiest dishes to prepare, and a great healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth. And for this strawberry frozen yogurt recipe, you only need 3 ingredients! I use plain nonfat Greek yogurt because it’s packed with protein and contains very minimal sugar, but those on a vegan diet are welcome to use dairy-free coconut yogurt.
|Strawberry Frozen Yogurt|| |
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- Combine the yogurt, frozen strawberries and sweetener in a blender or food processor. (Add 1-2 tbsp milk of choice if your blender needs it to blend smoothly.)
- Blend until mixture has a creamy, frozen yogurt texture.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer in an airtight container.